Fortis Academy Tour and Enrollment Process for New Families:
We are very excited that you are considering an education at Fortis Academy. If you have any questions about the process outlined below please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open enrollment for each semester ends two weeks after classes begin.
Step 1 (Fill out an Inquiry Request)
Please take a moment to fill out the inquiry request form below so we can make sure you are in our system.
Step 2 (Understand the Fortis Classical Philosophy)
- Read An Introduction to Classical Education, Dr. Christopher Perrin, Classical Academic Press to help fully understand the basis of a Fortis Classical Education.
- Watch this video about the advantages and unique features of the University Model employed by Fortis Academy: Introduction to University Model Schools
Step 3 (Schedule a Tour)
- We encourage all parents to come visit the school and talk with school administrators about the curriculum and student life at Fortis Academy. Start by selecting a date and time from the calendar below to formally schedule a tour. We prefer to do tours on Mondays and Wednesdays during the school year.
Step 4 (K – 12th grades: Apply and Register for Testing)
Complete the online application($100 fee) and register for entrance testing ($50 fee). After submitting the application you’ll be redirected to the testing registration form automatically.
MDO Enrollment Process: No application or testing is required for MDO. Please fill out the enrollment form at the top of the MDO Page
Step 5 (Final Family Meeting)
After entrance testing is completed and references are gathered, we will schedule a final family meeting with Dr. Brannan, Fortis Academy Head of School, to review all school policies, statement of faith, and financial details.
Step 6 (Enrollment)
Fortis Academy administration will provide an admission decision. Upon acceptance, please complete the following:
- Enrollment Form. (One form required for each K-12th student.)
- Apply for Financial Assistance
- Complete Medical Release Form
- Complete Release of Liability Form
- Covid Release Form
- All students must provide either immunization records or exemption form.
- Create FACTS Account (Payment Plan)
- Review the Parent and Student Handbook
Step 7 (Get Connected at Fortis)
**All fees paid are non-refundable**
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY Fortis Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. For questions please email email@example.com