Fortis Academy Admission Process for New Families:
We are very excited that you are considering a classical Christian education at Fortis Academy. Fortis is a multi-denominational Christ-centered educational community. We require one parent to be a professing Christian and actively seeking or involved in a local church adhering to the Nicene Creed. See the Fortis Academy Overview Page for full details.
We are now accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year. Pleases follow the steps to apply. Open enrollment for the school year will begin January 5th, 2024.
Step 1 (Understand the Fortis Classical Christian Approach)
- Read An Introduction to Classical Education, Dr. Christopher Perrin, Classical Academic Press to help fully understand the basis of a Fortis Classical Education.
- Watch this video about the advantages and unique features of the University Model employed by Fortis Academy: Introduction to University Model Schools
Step 2 (Complete an Inquiry)
Please complete the inquiry form below to help us know a little more about your family and their needs. If you already completed an inquiry form, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3 (Schedule a Tour)
We are now running tours on a weekly basis. Please use the calendar to sign up for an open slot. If none of these work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private tour.
Step 4 (Application and Testing)
Applications for the Fall 2024/25 school year will open December 1st, 2023.
Complete the online application ($100 non-refundable fee) through the Fortis Academy school admin portal, and register for entrance testing for grades K-12 ($50 non-refundable fee).
Once you create your Fortis School Admin account and start an application you will have a number of checklist items to complete:
- Complete the Application Form
- Provide Transcript
- Provide Teacher Recommendations
- Provide Family Reference
- Statement of Faith Review
- Schedule Entrance Testing
- Schedule Final Family Interview
The button below will take you to SchoolAdmin, our enrollment process system, where you will create an account and fill out the application and the various other items listed above.
Step 5 (Enrollment)
Fortis Academy administration will provide an admission decision. Upon acceptance, please complete the steps on the school admin portal which include
- Enrollment Form. (One form required for each MDO-12th student)
- Complete Medical Release Form
- Complete Release of Liability Form
- All students must provide either immunization records or exemption form.
- Create FACTS Account (Financial)
- Review the Parent and Student Handbook
**All fees paid are non-refundable**
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY Fortis Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. For questions please email email@example.com.